You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A Professional pair of Fencing Pliers
- These are the complete fencing pliers, capable of cutting, gripping, winding end wires, hammering in staples & nails as well as removing them.
- The all-round farming tool when working with any type of wire.
- This indispensable tool is made from case-hardened Chrome Vanadium steel.
- Plastic coated handles for user comfort. 26.5 cm long.
Energy Saving Reel The 3:1 gearing ratio makes it very easy to wind up your conductor. Keeps your conductor safe when not in use. Manufactured from impact quality plastic Guide...
Versatile Electric Fencing Reel Compact reel made of high quality plastic. Complete with brake and mounting bracket. Supplied without a conductor. Capacity Twine = max 250m Capacity Tape = max...
Large Versatile Electric Fencing Reel. This reel is particularly suitable for winding poly-wires and tapes Manufactured from impact quality plastic The reel may be separated into two halves with a...
Reel Support Post: This 1.2m rigid angle iron, reel fixing electric fence post Attach up to 3 x P25 Fence Reels. Included are three Connections to attach 3 Premium Geared Reels....
Heavy Duty Metal End/Corner post for Electric Fences. 1.2 Meter High Metal post. Supplied with Egg insulators. Firmly secures an end or corner
Electric Fencing Training Aid Baiting remains a highly effective method of boosting an Electric Fence. Extemely effective at encouraging animals who may not respect an electric fence as much as they...