You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A superb, powerful, very versatile Energiser.
- A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity.
- A lot of sheer, brute power for your money.
- This is a considerably stronger electric fencing energiser and is ideally suited for people who have longer electric fences or who are potentially having a vegetation challenge
- The low price makes it Ideal for those fences that may be subjected to high vegetation challenge.
- It has a very strong, weather resistant casing with lugs on each corner to attach to a fence or to hang it up by.
- This is a superb value energiser and when the power output is compared to it's price, the Farming AN5000 has to be one of the best value Dual volt energisers on the market today. Supplied with a 2 year warranty.
- Supplied with the necessary Battery connections and a suitable transformer to plug into the 220 volt supply. A short Earth lead is supplied.
- Draws 330 milliAmps so a 100 aH battery may last 296 hours*.
|Stored Energy; 5 Joule||Output Energy; 3 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 10000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 6000v|
|Max fence length; 100klm||Realistic length; 50klm|
|Will run 15 nets||Power Consumption; 330mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
High power, 220 v mains powered unit. Suitable for boundary fencing for predators, pigs, sheep, goats or cattle. Two output settings. High 4.8J, Low 0.66J for silage face or...
Hotline HLM400 Condor is a very powerful dual output wall-mountable (low/high) 220 volt mains energiser. Details Input Joule:- 4.2j Output Joule: 0.68j (low) - 3.9j (high) Volts: 9.8kV - 9.8kV...
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...
The Super Eagle is a dedicated 220 volt energiser with an option of two outputs. Very popular with Farmers to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from mains...