You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Plastic Electric Fence Posts at an economic price
- Simply tread into the ground.
- Secures Polywire, Wire, Rope or Tape up to 40mm (1½") wide.
- Uniquely designed lugs for positive holding and quick release of Polywire or Polytape.
- Range of Polytape/Polywire spacings allow control of most animals.
- High visibility white for easy location.
- Made from polymer compound.
- Supplied in packs of 10 posts and in two lengths; 41in/103cm (33 inches or 84cm above ground) and 55in/137cm (46 inches or 118cm above ground). Prices are quoted on a "per pack" basis.
Horse posts are often used by clubs and societies as marker posts for events as they are light, very durable, easy to put out and collected.
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...