You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Great quality Horse posts at a great price
- Simply tread into the ground.
- Secures Polywire, Wire, Rope or Tape up to 40mm (1½") wide.
- Uniquely designed lugs for positive holding and quick release of Polywire or Polytape.
- Range of Polytape/Polywire spacings allow control of most animals.
- High visibility white for easy location.
- Made from polymer compound.
- Supplied in packs of 10 posts and in two lengths; 41in/103cm (33 inches or 84cm above ground) and 55in/137cm (46 inches or 118cm above ground). Prices are quoted on a "per pack" basis.
Horse posts are often used by clubs and societies as marker posts for events as they are light, very durable, easy to put out and collected.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available Protect your chickens from a fox - 38% Taller - 90% EXTRA PROTECTION Give yourself great...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN24 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
An Electric Fence energiser providing plenty of Energy to keep your horses in. This energiser is our most popular product with equestrian customers due to its many advanced features making...
Beeswax Leather Oil. Cleansing and moisturising ingredients penetrate deep into your saddles and bridles, making them supple, durable and tear-resistant. Contains natural beeswax. Hard leather is once more supple, and regular use preserves...