Long Lasting 9v Electric Fence Batteries
- Batteries supply energy for an extended life. The High Voltage course ensure the maximum power output to the energiser.
- All batteries are Cadmium and and Mercury free and can be stored for around two years.
- The batteries are designed for the HotShock B4, EquiStop B1 and B2 models and are encased in a housing attached to the units.
- The Ranger 55aH employs a concentrated saline solution as its electrolyte.
- The Turbomax 150 and 200 aH batteries have an alkaline electrolyte of potassium hydroxide giving greater density of energy and permitting a greater draw-down of that energy.
- Attachments are compatible with the majority of internationally manufactured makes - there are a few from Asia that are not compatible.
||Nominal life, 90 Days*
||Nominal Life, 250 Days*.
||Nominal Life, 330 Days*.
*Battery life should be regarded as an absolute maximum and depends on the model used, the challenge by vegetation and animals, the quality of the fence and the continuity of use.