You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Mains to 12v Adaptor
- This may be used with the Farmer AN15 and AN25 Electric Fence Energisers and all Trapper and Farmer Energisers.
- It is important that the right model is selected. Those manufactured before and post 2013 require different models.
- Pre 2013 models require a straight adaptor.
- Post 2013 will accept the common bent adaptor.
- With this adapter the energiser may be run off either a 12v battery or off a standard mains outlet
- Increases the versatility of this range.
- Both are supplied with a UK plug fitting (not the EU fitting as shown)
Electric Fence Switch. Simple, solid and effective, may be incorporated anywhere in the fence where the power needs to be disrupted. Useful to isolate portions of a fence to either...
12v Battery Replacement Leads for Trapper and Gemini series Fits all Trapper and Gemini Dual Volt Energisers Plugs into the existing socket.
12 volt to 9 volt Battery Connection Cables. Cable for all 9V Energiser that can also be operated with an external wet or dry 12V batteries. Trapper and Gemini energisers....
Battery Energiser Fence Connection Kit. Both cables have double insulation for use with high voltage energisers. Heart connection cable is 100cm (39 inches) long with re-inforced plastic covering. The Heart...