You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tall, Strong and long-lasting Electric Fence posts, The best on the market.
Many customers comment that the commonly available horse posts break at the vulnerable footplate whilst being inserted into hard ground. These are made from high-grade Polypropylene with improved stability and impact resistance.
There are several reasons why the Ultimate Horse Post is a superior product than the standard posts.
- A. Far thicker with more plastic molded into the footplate eliminating breakages at this vulnerable point. Some suppliers sell you two footrests in case one breaks.(See insert) By far the strongest available.
- B. Longer steel shaft for greater stability.
- C. There is a greater length of the shaft embedded in the plastic promoting strength.
- D. Stronger, robust footplate making it easier for you to push the shaft into hard ground without slipping off.
- E. A larger gusset at a more acute angle further boosting the strength of the footplate.
- F. The only post in the UK offered with a Three Year warranty against the ravaging effects of sunlight UV rays* - the plastic terminater. These are happily marketed into the hottest climates around the world so will last ages in the UK. Standard UK posts do not have a warranty.
- Uniquely designed lugs for positive holding and quick release of all Polywire, Rope or Tapes.
- Greater quantity of plastic and engineered structural design results in a stronger, stiffer post. Look at the comparison below where an even tension was applied to both posts.
- Available in 2 lengths, 115 cm (93 cm/36 in/3 ft out the ground) and 145 cm (125 cm/49 in/4 ft out the ground).
- The posts are supplied in packs of 10. All prices are quoted on a "per pack" basis.
The posts are sufficiently rigid to maintain an appealing fence and yet are designed to flex (but not break) with a "rubber band" effect. This ability to yield under pressure is less likely to injure your kamikazi pilot or aspiring Houdini.
They may cost more, but they are probably the best quality post and will last you a lot longer.
*The warranty on these products refer to the UV stability of the compound. Mechanical damage to the post and lugs is not included.