You have no items in your shopping cart.
Top Quality Stranded Electric Fencing Wire
Amazing conductivity at an Amazing price.
- Non-tempered galvanized wire for use in free-range piggeries and permanent fencing.
- Very good conductivity 0.12 Ohms/meter
- Very tightly wound and far superior to Standard 7 strand wires.
- Does not come apart easily while using it - unlike normal stranded wires. Very easy to use and handle.
- Supplied in reels of 200 or 400 meters. Also available in a plain 200m roll (not wound onto a plastic reel)
- Wire not in a reel frequently ends up looking like a birds nest when unravelling it.
- Zinc coating of 200g/m2 meeting BS4443 and EN10244
Medium-tensile wire has a yield point and beyond that it stretches plasticity under tension (Hooke's Law). This point is reached before the wire breaks so that when this is highly strained in a fence it will not retain its tension over long periods and will stretch. It therefore should not be tensioned to the stage where a guitar solo may be played on it and the wire requires more support stakes and posts to prevent it sagging.
I feel I should message you to thank you for your prompt delivery of electric fencing wire. This was required urgently due to foxes damaging our bowling green. The order was made by telephone mid day Tuesday, and was delivered by courier in first class wrapping at 10.00am Friday. The quality of wire was exactly as required. Many thanks for your excellent service.