You have no items in your shopping cart.
Long Lasting 9v Electric Fence Batteries
- Batteries supply energy for an extended life. The High Voltage course ensure the maximum power output to the energiser.
- All batteries are Cadmium and and Mercury free and can be stored for around two years.
- The batteries are designed for the HotShock B4, EquiStop B1 and B2 models and are encased in a housing attached to the units.
- The Ranger 55aH employs a concentrated saline solution as its electrolyte.
- The Hotline A90 saline and airAlkaline electrolyte.
- The Turbomax 150 batteries have an alkaline electrolyte of potassium hydroxide giving greater density of energy and permitting a greater draw-down of that energy.
- Attachments are compatible with the majority of internationally manufactured makes - there are a few from Asia that are not compatible.
|55aH Battery||Nominal life, 90 Days*|
|150aH Battery||Nominal Life, 250 Days*.|
|90aH Battery||Nominal Life, 150 Days*.|
*Battery life should be regarded as an absolute maximum and depends on the model used, the challenge by vegetation and animals, the quality of the fence and the continuity of use.