*NEW* Electric Sheep Netting.
With this sheep net the bottom two wires are not energised. Thus, the current-carrying wires have less contact with the vegetation and it is less likely to short out onto the ground. The bottom two strands are not carrying current.
- The semi-rigid plastic vertical riser every 30cm in place of plain poly wire creates a very stable and effective barrier against predatory Foxes and dogs.
- The more rigid net is easier to handle and reduces movement time than other types.
- Due to these semi-rigid plastic risers the net keeps its' shape very well over more contoured, broken ground.
- Less prone to wind damage.
- Re-inforced top and bottom strands giving greater strength.
- The 90cm net has 8 Electroplastic twines of which 6 are electrified.
- The nets have White risers with white/black horizontals. Black non-electrified strands.
- All nets are 50m (55 yards) long and are supplied with 14 plastic posts on metal stakes, a warning sign, connections, attachments and a repair kit.
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence.
- Link to a discussion on why this new sheep net has been introduced.