An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection.
The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by a Devil of a Shock thus providing excellent predator control.
- The N50 is a powerful mains energizer specially designed for insensitive animals and fences with a high vegetation challenge.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Short pulsed technology allows energy to aggressively power any fencing system. This allows energy applications under difficult conditions, i.e. with heavy load at exclusion of wild predators or power loss at sheep netting where bottom horizontal line nearly always is laying on vegetation growth
- A hotShock fence makes a Devil of a fence yet fence safety is not compromised. The 10000v shock facilitates an extra level of security.
- Ideal unit for large Freerange poultry and pig units.
- The front cover Light display offers a constant snapshot of the quality and effectiveness of your fence - a glance in the morning tells you how good your fence is.
- Cheap running cost ; Power consumption of 9 Watts is far less than a standard 40 Watt light bulb.
THREE Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- Good, effective earthing is vital so a minimum 1m Long Earth Stakes and High Voltage Insulated Cableis required.
In the search for food the predator has to overcome different obstacles and the most difficult is fear of humans. A shock from a sub-standard electric fence is not too big a problem for a lactating mother, hungry, wounded or old predator to crawl or jump through the fence. A carnivore has to learn to respect an electric fence and the operational efficiency must be high for electric fencing to repel the carnivore penetration. When a fence lacks operational efficiency then animals will soon overcome their "fear of the fence" and it may take several weeks of re-training to re-block them.
|Stored Energy; 6 Joule
||Output Energy; 5 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 12000v
||Volts at 500 Ohm; 8500v
|Max fence length; 80m (130km)
||Realistic length; 55m (90km)
|Will run 18 nets
||Power Consumption; 9 Watts