Automatic Cleaning and Disinfecting of soiled Farm Boots.
- Solid construction made of Stainless Steel will last for ages.
- Disinfecting solution is drawn by venturi system in the water feed.
- Mains water is connected to the top.
- Simply open the watercock and clean your boots.
- No Slipping.
- Ideal for all dairies and poultry units to minimise the risk of spreading infections and virus.
- Supplied complete and ready to use with 5 wear resistant nylon brushes.
Simply connect the boot scrubber to a hose pipe or water supply and use the integral tap to stop or start the water supply to the brushes. A separate pipe delivers fresh disinfectant. The base includes a grate for scraping excess muck from the soles.