You have no items in your shopping cart.
A highly versatile and powerful Electric Fencing Energiser
- This powerfull energiser is particularly suited to agricultural and rural locations where an effective fence is vital
- The battery is contained within the strong case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries upto 265mm x 175mm x 225mm.**
- The whole unit may be securely locked onto a solid external feature using the incorporated metal attachment to reduce theft.
- The 20 Watt panel will be adequate throughout the year. A charge limiter is built into the energiser as is a reverse charge protection.
- Automatic current saving and protection against low level discharge will extend the life of the battery to its' maximum.
- Automatic built-in circuitry giving you a constant knowledge of the strength of the fence by using a range of LED's on the face of the energiser.
- Solar charging controller with charge control display.
- The energizer has sophisticated circuitry including a potentiometer and 6 level voltage control allowing you to select the power output according to the requirements of the target.
- Widely used in agricultural farms and rural locations where an effective electric fence is critical.
- The unit draws between 40-210 milliamps so a 100aH Battery may last 1500 hours* depending on the potentiometer setting used.
- May be converted to Mains with battery back-up by adding the 220v - 12v adaptor
- 20 Watt Monocrystaline Silicium panel will ensure year round operation. (The image shows it with a smaller 10 watt panel)
- The Ranger AN2000S is made to order
**NB. A 12v battery is not supplied. The unit is supplied with the necessary connection cables. Requires long earth posts. A 30/50 cm post is inadequate.
|Stored Energy; 2.6 Joule||Output Energy; 2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 14000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 4500v|
|Max fence length; 30m (45km)||Realistic length; 10m (15km)|
|Will run 13nets||Power Consumption; 40-210 mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in perfect conditions without any drainage on the system and without the Solar pane attached. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.