Electric Fencing for Horses, Pigs, Poultry, Sheep and Foxes.
You want Fencing? - We've got fencing for you.
- Over 60 years of manufacturing pedigree behind our Electric Fence energisers guarantees that your purchase of quality electric fencing equipment will stand the test of time.
- Whether you are looking to protect your few chickens from a hungry fox with electric poultry netting or install full-on electric fencing for horses.
- There is no mystery about Electric fencing, it is easy to instal, easy to use, completely safe but highly effective. Give us a call if you are concerned.
- Minumum TWO year Guarantee on Fencing Energisers and many other products*. Full repair facilities.
Everything you need for an Electric Fence.
Warranty covers all manufacturing faults and not damage by flooding, animal damage or lightning strike.
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss and help you with a range of Electric Fencing advice - we will value a chat with you - 01328 853266.
- Buld up your electric fencing kit to suite your own requirements.
- Create a secure, safe and robust Electric Fencing installation.
- Complete post sales support. All energisers are supplied with a manufacturers guarantee between TWO to FIVE years depending on which model is selected.
- There are comprehensive repair facilities available for your security.
Cost effective Electric Fencing.
Electric fencing is the most cost effective and efficient method of containing horses while safeguarding them from injury. Barbed wire, woven-wire, and wooden fences can injure a horse that attempts to run through or jump over them. If a horse gets tangled in barbed wire, the subsequent wound could well be fatal.
Advantages of Electric Fencing?
Electric fencing has many advantages, lower cost, easier to install, requires less maintenance and controls horses more effectively than traditional fencing. Electric fencing is a very economical and effective method for containing horses and ponies. It can be set up as a temporary fence, or in combination with wooden strainer posts at corners and ends, will act as a low cost semi-permanent fence. A temporary electric fence can be used for strip grazing, or keeping horses away from dangerous areas (and each other !).
Is Electric Fencing Effective?
Electric Poultry Netting is far away the most effective and cost effective system for protecting valuable animals and horticultural produce from predators including Foxes, feral dogs, badgers and Rabbits. Electrified Netting is very versatile, mobile and highly effective method of securing the safety of your hens. Electric Fences have been used around the world to contain EVERY mammal ranging from Elephants down to Snails (I know a snail is not a mammal - it just highlights its versatility)
Theft of Electric Fencing
The popularity of Electric Fencing has led to an increase in thefts of expensive energisers. By the very nature that a battery driven electric fence energiser is left in remote rural areas invariably on the edge of fields means that they are easy targets and liable to be stolen by itinerant thieves. It is very hard to disguise their presence as the fence itself is highly visible and probably several miles long so a thief has to simply follow the fence to find the energiser and purloin it leaving valuable livestock to be free to roam or removing the necessary protection from predators. Horizont has developed a range of anti-theft energisers and solutions that combat this by incorporating a tracking device enabling you to follow the signal on a simple smartphone app. This has already proven successful on araid in Germany.