Electric Fencing for Horses, Pigs, Poultry, Sheep and Foxes.
Minumum TWO year Guarantee on Fencing Energisers
and many other products*. Full repair facilities.
- Over 60 years of manufacturing pedigree behind our Electric Fencing energisers guarantees that your purchase of quality electric fencing equipment will stand the test of time.
- Whether you are looking to protect your few chickens from a hungry fox or install full-on electric fencing for horses. Only the best will do for you - our customer.
- There is no mystery about Electric fencing, it is easy to instal, easy to use, completely safe but highly effective. Give us a call if you are concerned.
- 5% Discount applicable to all Electric Fencing product orders over £75.00. This increases to 10% for orders over £500.00. Save money with us.
* Warranty covers all manufacturing faults and not damage by flooding, animal damage or lightning strike. Discount Total is taken on the product price and will not include VAT.
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss and help you with a range of Electric Fencing advice - we will value a chat with you - 01328 853266.
- Buld up your electric fencing kit to suite your own requirements.
- Create a secure, safe and robust Electric Fencing installation.
- Complete post sales support. All energisers are supplied with a manufacturers guarantee between TWO to FIVE years depending on which model is selected.
- There are comprehensive repair facilities available for your security.
Electric fencing is the most cost effective and efficient method of containing horses while safeguarding them from injury. Barbed wire, woven-wire, and wooden fences can injure a horse that attempts to run through or jump over them. If a horse gets tangled in barbed wire, the subsequent wound could well be fatal.
Electric fencing has many advantages, lower cost, easier to install, requires less maintenance and controls horses more effectively than traditional fencing. Electric fencing is a very economical and effective method for containing horses and ponies. It can be set up as a temporary fence, or in combination with wooden strainer posts at corners and ends, will act as a low cost semi-permanent fence. A temporary electric fence can be used for strip grazing, or keeping horses away from dangerous areas (and each other !).
Electric Poultry Fencing is far away the most effective and cost effective system for protecting valuable animals and horticultural produce from predators including Foxes, feral dogs, badgers and Rabbits. Electric Netting is very versatile, mobile and highly effective method of securing the safety of your hens.