Stop your Condenser Boiler overflow pipe freezing.
Every winter many boilers stop functioning when the weather gets seriously cold when the over-flow pipe from the boiler freezes up. This puts a stop to that and prevents a costly call-out from the gas fitter..
- The installed thermostat switches on automatically as soon as the water pipe drops below + 3° Celsius. It does not operate continuously.
- Useful for all kinds of water pipes.
- In combination with an additional insulation the heating cable is effective for maximum protection down to -45° Celsius
- Useful on condensing boilers preventing freezing of overflow pipes eliminating the shut-down of gas boilers.
- Plug- and Play for an easy mounting installation
- Reliable and long time tested Fit heating cable with insulating tape to the water pipe and connect the plug to the socket – DONE! Ready-for-use
- Supplied with a 2 meter power chord before the thermostat.
- Keeps your water pipe guaranteed frost-free
- Secure from damage by animals
- CE approved for more safety
- Please Note: The cable cannot be cut!