You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Trapper B22 - A highly portable 9 v/12 v Energiser.
- Power Control - Activity display of the fence
- Comfortable on/off switch
- Integrated solar charging control supplied separately.
- Ergonomic carrying handle - extremely light and portable.
- Extremely impact-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Material is UV-resistant, splash-proof and oil-resistant
- Supplied with 30 cm Earth Stake and necessary connection leads.
- May be connected to a re-chargeable 12 v battery by using this connection (Not supplied)
- Suitable 9 volt Batteries are available.
- 2-year warranty
|Stored Energy; 0.3 Joule||Output Energy; 0.22 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 3500v|
|Max fence length; 6m (8km)||Realistic length; 3m (4km)|
|Will run 1 net||Power Consumption; 25mAmps|
12 volt to 9 volt Battery Connection Cables. Cable for all 9V Energiser that can also be operated with an external wet or dry 12V batteries. These may be used...
Battery Energiser Fence Connection Kit. Both cables have double insulation for use with high voltage energisers. Heart connection cable is 100cm (39 inches) long with re-inforced plastic covering. The Heart...