You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A highly versatile and powerful Electric Fencing Energiser
- This powerfull energiser is particularly suited to agricultural and rural locations where an effective fence is vital.
- LED range of lights supplying you with instant information if your fence is operating satisfactory at a glance.
- The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries upto 265mm x 175mm x 225mm.
- The whole unit may be securely locked onto a solid external feature using the incorporated metal attachment to reduce theft.
- Automatic current saving and protection against low level discharge will extend the life of the battery to its' maximum so considerably extending the re-charge interval.
- Automatic built-in circuitry giving you a constant knowledge of the strength of the fence by using a range of LED's on the face of the energiser.
- The energizer has sophisticated circuitry including a potentiometer and 6 level voltage control allowing you to select the power output according to the requirements of the target.
- The unit draws between 40-210 milliamps so a 100aH Battery may last 1500 hours* depending on the potentiometer setting used.
- May be converted to Mains with battery back-up by adding the 220v - 12v adaptor
- There is a Solar unit available that will result in a very simple complete unit.
- The Ranger AN3000 is manufactured to order.
NB. A 12v battery is not supplied. The unit is supplied with the necessary connection cables. Requires long earth posts. The unit may be coupled with the solar unit available to create a single unit
|Stored Energy; 2.6 Joule||Output Energy; 2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 14000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 4500v|
|Max fence length; 30m (45km)||Realistic length; 10m (15km)|
|Will run 13nets||Power Consumption; 40-210 mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in perfect operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.