You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A Premium quality Electric Fencing Tape Insulator
- The insulators are manufactured with a high concentration of plastic material resulting in superior insulating properties.
- These insulators will be effective upto 24000volts
- The plastic is blended with a high concentration of UV stabilising compound to increase the life of the insulator
- The design of the electric fence insulator allows secure restriction of the tape to maintain tension resulting in a smarter fence.
- The Professional Electric Fence Insulator is suitable for all tapes upto 40mm.
- Offered as either Nail on or Screw in versions, please make the selection of your choice.
- The Nail on version is supplied in packs of 12 whilst the Screw-in version is in packs of 15 insulators.
A tough and reliable insulator for wide tapes. For use with free-flowing tapes up to 40 mm. This insulator is attached to a wood post by using nails or screws,...
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the EquiBlock Plus guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The Rubber...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Spare Buckles for End/Corner Insulator Used in conjunction with End/Corner insulator when additional lines need to be attached. 1 is used per line of tape. 4 will fit on the...
Free Flowing Corner Insulator Free-flowing corner insulator suitable for tapes up to 40mm. Prevents wear and physical damge to tapes at the corners. Easy to screw into wood corner posts...