You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A strong insulator for use on Plastic Posts.
- Insulators specific for the Plastic Post.
- Either rope or tape may be selected.
- The loop version will accept all ropes, twine and wire.
- The Tape version will accept all tapes up to 40mm in addition to all wires and rope if required.
- The larger 20mm post insulator supplied in packs of 25.
- The smaller 10mm post insulator supplied in packs of 50.
- Has been attached to metal railing around yachts to prevent theft and break-ins.
A tough and reliable insulator for wide tapes. For use with free-flowing tapes up to 40 mm. This insulator is attached to a wood post by using nails or screws,...
A Clamp Tape Insulator for the smartest Electric Fencing The positive Screw-down clamp feature of the EquiBlock Plus guarantees that the required tension is maintained in the tape The Rubber...
Tape Gate Insulator Up to 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post. Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric...
Spare Buckles for End/Corner Insulator Used in conjunction with End/Corner insulator when additional lines need to be attached. 1 is used per line of tape. 4 will fit on the...