You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Livestok Electric Sheep net is more stable than other Sheep nets
- The semi-rigid plastic vertical riser (shown below) every 30cm in place of plain poly wire creates a very stable and effective barrier against predatory Foxes and dogs.
- The Livestok Sheep Net is easier to handle and reduces movement time than other types. Due to these semi-rigid plastic risers the net keeps its' shape very well over more contoured, broken ground as shown in the images above.
- They are made out of highly conductive material with a conductive coefficient of 1 Ohm/meter - the lower the better.
- Less prone to wind damage.
- Re-enforced top and bottom strands giving greater strength.
- The 90cm net has 9 Electro-plastic twines of which 8 are electrified.
- The 105cm net has 10 Electro-plastic twines of which 9 are electrified,
- The nets have Yellow risers with Black horizontals.
- All nets are 50m (55 yards) long and are supplied with 14 plastic posts on metal stakes, a warning sign, connections, attachments and a repair kit.
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence.
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets. Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency. Greatly reduces the management requirement...