You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
The Livestok Electric Sheep net is more stable than other Sheep nets
- The semi-rigid plastic vertical riser (shown below) every 30cm in place of plain poly wire creates a very stable and effective barrier against predatory Foxes and dogs.
- The Livestok Sheep Net is easier to handle and reduces movement time than other types. They are made out of highly conductive material with a conductive coefficient of 1 Ohm/meter - the lower the better.
- Due to these semi-rigid plastic risers the net keeps its' shape very well over more contoured, broken ground.
- Less prone to wind damage.
- Re-enforced top and bottom strands giving greater strength.
- The 90cm net has 9 Electro-plastic twines of which 8 are electrified.
- The 105cm net has 10 Electro-plastic twines of which 9 are electrified
- The nets have Yellow risers with Black horizontals.
- All nets are 50m (55 yards) long and are supplied with 14 plastic posts on metal stakes, a warning sign, connections, attachments and a repair kit.
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence.
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want...
Electric Flexinett Chicken netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to keep...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...