You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
An Electric Fencing Energiser for Excellent Fox Protection.
The hotShock range of Electric Fence energisers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Poultry feathers, Deer hair and Sheeps wool. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded thus providing this excellent predator for your flock.
- The hotShock A15, 12v battery powered energizer used for insensitive animals and fences with a high vegetation challenge.
- The high running voltage (8000v) enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- In the search for food predators have to overcome different obstacles and the most difficult is fear of humans. A shock from a sub-standard electric fence is not a problem for a mother, a hungry, wounded or old predator to crawl or jump through the fence. A fox has to learn to respect an electric fence and the operational efficiency must be high for electric fencing to repel the carnivore penetration. If a fence lacks operational efficiency then animals will soon overcome their "fear of the fence".
- THREE Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- The energiser has polarity protection so will not be damaged if you connect it to the battery incorrectly
- Draws just 180milliAmps- a 100 aH Liesure battery may last 550 hours*
- Good, effective earthing is vital so 1m Long Earth Stakes are required. A 12v battery is not supplied.
- A solar panel may be added to synchronize with the battery.
- Batteries are not supplied with the energiser.
|Stored Energy; 1.5 Joule||Output Energy; 1 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 6000v|
|Max fence length; 25m (40km)||Realistic length; 18m (30km)|
|Will run 7 nets||Power Consumption; 180mA|