You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
An Electric Fencing Energiser for Excellent Fox Protection.
The hotShock range of Electric Fence energisers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Poultry feathers, Deer hair and Sheeps wool. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded thus providing this excellent predator for your flock.
- The hotShock A15 lower powered 12v energizer used for insensitive animals and fences with a high vegetation challenge.
- The high running voltage (8000v) enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- In the search for food predators have to overcome different obstacles and the most difficult is fear of humans. A shock from a sub-standard electric fence is not a problem for a mother, a hungry, wounded or old predator to crawl or jump through the fence. A fox has to learn to respect an electric fence and the operational efficiency must be high for electric fencing to repel the carnivore penetration. If a fence lacks operational efficiency then animals will soon overcome their "fear of the fence".
- THREE Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- The energiser has polarity protection so will not be damaged if you connect it to the battery incorrectly
- Draws just 180milliAmps- a 100 aH Liesure battery may last 550 hours*
- Good, effective earthing is vital so 1m Long Earth Stakes are required. A 12v battery is not supplied.
- A solar panel may be added to synchronize with the battery.
- Batteries are not supplied with the energiser.
|Stored Energy; 1.5 Joule||Output Energy; 1 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 6000v|
|Max fence length; 25m (40km)||Realistic length; 18m (30km)|
|Will run 7 nets||Power Consumption; 180mA|