You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Centaur - A highly portable 9 v Energiser.
- Power Control - Activity display of the fence
- Comfortable on/off switch
- Ergonomic carrying handle - extremely light and portable.
- Extremely impact-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Material is UV-resistant, splash-proof and oil-resistant
- Supplied with necessary connection leads.
- Suitable 9 volt Batteries are available.
- 2-year warranty
|Stored Energy; 0.2 Joule||Output Energy; 0.14 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 3500v|
|Max fence length; 1.5m (2.5km)||Realistic length; 1m (.8km)|
|Will run 1 net||Power Consumption; 25mAmps|
12 volt to 9 volt Battery Connection Cables. Cable for all 9V Energiser that can also be operated with an external wet or dry 12V batteries. Trapper and Gemini energisers....
Battery Energiser Fence Connection Kit. Both cables have double insulation for use with high voltage energisers. Heart connection cable is 100cm (39 inches) long with re-inforced plastic covering. The Heart...
Handy Portable 9 volt Electric Fence Energiser Special features at a glance: Power Control - activity display of the energiser Comfortable on / off switch Ergonomic handle Extremely impact-resistant polycarbonate...