You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
Top of the Range.
The safest, strongest Electric Fencing Energiser available.
May be used with either 12v battery or 220v Mains supply giving incredible versatility.
The Horismart AN160 is a very high energy unit suitable for any intensive situation where safety is a consideration. Recommended for long, permanent fences with good conductors particularly where steel wire has been utilised.
The modern horiSmart energisers have been manufactured utilizing smart circuit technology that detects the difference between a low residual resistance load (vegetation) or a contact load (mammal) and adjusts the the output response accordingly. Immediately after the first contact is initiated the power-output is reduced dramatically, an assessment is made and the following decisions carried out automatically.
- For non-mammalian contact, 60 seconds after assessment the circuitry kicks in to maximum power and helps destroy casual vegetation that is touching the fence keeping it clean and running efficiently.
- For mammalian contact it will remain at a lower power and remains there until the animal is clear (irrespective of how long that takes) and will only then automatically return to normal running power.
Even if the animal takes the unusual route of getting caught in the fence it will not be subjected to repeated, high voltage shocks. The low powered shocks gently encourage it to extricate itself. Should a direct short persist, the intelligent circuitry sounds an audible and visible alarm for your attention.
Approved in accordance with updated regulation EN 60335-2-76
Good, effective earthing is vital so 3 x 1m Long Earth Stakes and Insulated Cable is required.
This range is made to order so may take upto 7 days longer to deliver
|Stored Energy; 12 Joule||Output Energy; 8Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 12000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 4400v|
|Max fence length; 120klm||Realistic length; 85klm|
|Will run 20 nets||Power Consumption; 50 Watts|