The New Gripple Torq-Tensioning Tool.
Gripples are a device that both 'grips' and 'pulls' wire to join and tension it - perfect for wire fencing. Gripples can be used to terminate and suspend wires and wire ropes. Gripples are ideal for electric wire and on all types of stock fencing. Gripples provide a fast way of joining / tensioning wire and can be re-tensioned year after year.
- A built-in torque gauge makes it easy to re-tension wire to the right level time after time.
- Use the tool to tension wire through any size of gripple
- All metal construction for added durability and strength
- 10:1 mechanical advantage helps you apply the same tension, with less effort
- Quick release cam to position the tool easily on the wire
- Soft, moulded, ergonomic grips for added comfort
- Use on plain or electric wire and, on all types of stock fence
- Ideal for use at installation and fast, economic repairs
- Up to five times faster than traditional methods
- Adjustable and can be re-tensioned year-after-year
Size 1 Gripples for wires between 1 and 2mm, Supplied in packs of 20
Size 2 Gripples for wires between 2 and 3.25mm, Supplied in packs of 10