You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Electrified Sheep Netting - the Ultimate Protection
- The 90 cm high net has 8 horizontal wires of which 7 are electrified.
- 105cm high net has 9 horizontal wires of which 8 are energised.
- Both nets have a re-inforced top line for easy handling.
- All nets are 50m (55 yards) long and woven with twine that has a high conductive coefficient of 1 ohm/meter, the lower the better.
- There is nothing is more efficient at protecting your flock than the Electric Fence. Your flocks are protected within electric netting from Foxes and dogs more securely than any other form of lightweight fencing.
- Sheep are well insulated so a stronger hotSHOCK energizer may be advisable.
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence. The vertical lines are constructed out of twine.
- NB. The net supplied is ORANGE (not yellow as shown in the image)
The 145cm (4ft 10in) Ultimate Deer/Fox Net is the most effective available The simplest net - Un-pack it, un-roll it, spike it in to ground in any shape you want...
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available Protect your chickens from a fox 38% Taller - 90% EXTRA PROTECTION Give yourself great...
Electric Flexinett Chicken netting keeps your chickens safe. More people are keeping friendly chickens in their back yard because you love the returns they offer. Why should you have to keep...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...