You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Strong Agricultural Mains EnergiserThe Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this medium power energiser thus providing excellent predator control.
- The N25 is a medium power mains energiser suited to situations where mains is the best option.
- An effective alternative to the HotShock range.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Ideal unit for Freerange poultry and pig units.
- The LED Display offers an easy and constant snapshot of the quality and effectiveness of your fence - simply look at it and it tells you if your fence is good.
- Cheap running cost ; Power consumption of only 3.5 Watts is far less than a standard 40 Watt light bulb.
- An Earth Stake and High Voltage cable is required.
|Stored Energy; 2.8 Joule||Output Energy; 2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 14000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v|
|Max fence length; 24m (40km)||Realistic length; 15m (25km)|
|Will run 11 nets||Power Consumption; 5 Watts|
A superb, powerful, very versatile Energiser. A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity. A lot of sheer, brute power for...
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
High power, 220 v mains powered unit. Suitable for boundary fencing for predators, pigs, sheep, goats or cattle. Two output settings. High 4.8J, Low 0.66J for silage face or...
Hotline HLM400 Condor is a very powerful dual output wall-mountable (low/high) 220 volt mains energiser. Details Input Joule:- 4.2j Output Joule: 0.68j (low) - 3.9j (high) Volts: 9.8kV - 9.8kV...
The Super Eagle is a dedicated 220 volt energiser with an option of two outputs. Very popular with Farmers to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from mains...