You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Magnificent Electric Fencing Predator Protection.The Farmer N100 Electric Fence energisers has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this medium power energiser thus providing excellent predator control.
- The N100 is a medium power mains energiser suited to smaller situations where mains is the best option.
- An effective alternative to the HotShock range.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Ideal unit for smaller Free-range poultry and pig units.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- Cheap running cost ; Power consumption of only 3 Watts is far less than a standard 40 Watt light bulb.
- An Earth Stake and High Voltage cable is required.
|Stored Energy; 1.5 Joule||Output Energy; 1 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v|
|Max fence length; 18m (30km)||Realistic length; 12m (20km)|
|Will run 7 nets||Power Consumption; 3 Watts|
A Superb, very versatile Energiser. A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity. All necessary connections for either connection are supplied....
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility One of our 'Combi' range of fence energisers, the Gemini 40 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN120 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Hotline HLM400 Condor is a very powerful dual output wall-mountable (low/high) 220 volt mains energiser. Details Input Joule:- 4.2j Output Joule: 0.68j (low) - 3.6j (high) Volts: 9.8kV - 9.8kV...
Top of the Range.The safest Electric Fencing Energiser available. The Horismart AN800 is a very high energy unit suitable for any intensive situation where safety is a consideration. Recommended for...