You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
Magnificent Electric Fencing Predator Protection.
The Farmer range of Electric Fence energisers have been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this medium power energiser thus providing excellent predator control.
- The AN25 is a medium power combination 220v mains energiser or 12v battery input where this setup may suite many people.
- May be used in conjunction with a battery that will act as a backup and seamlessly take over operation should there be a power cut.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Ideal unit for Freerange poultry and pig units.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- The LED Display on the front cover offers a constant snapshot of the quality and effectiveness of your fence. The green battery indicator informs you when the battery needs to be charged.
- Load sencing circuitry reducing operating costs; Power consumption of 350milliAmps so a 100amp hour battery should last in the region of 280 hours. Draws just 3.5 Watts when connected to mains so compare that with a 40 Watt light bulb.
- Supplied with Mains and Battery supply leads, Fence and Earth Connection kit.
- An Earth Stake is not supplied. Fence and Earth connection wires are supplied but may not be sufficiently long enough when used as a mains unit - High Voltage cable may be required.
|Stored Energy; 2.5 Joule||Output Energy; 2 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 10000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v|
|Max fence length; 22m (35km)||Realistic length; 12.5m (20km)|
|Will run 11 nets||Power Consumption; 350mAmps|