A highly versatile Electric Fencing Energiser
- The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries with dimentions upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm.
- Battery is protected against weather influences - the case is warmed by the natural functioning of the energiser reducing risk of frozen battery.
- Automatic current saving and protection against low level discharge will extend the life of the battery to its' maximum so considerably extending the re-charge interval. There is a battery level display.
- The housing may be closed with a padlock and attached to an immovable object to reduce incidences of theft.
- Very comfortable to carry with a soft grip inlay.
- The unit draws 90 milliAmps so a 100aH Battery may last 1100 hours*.
- May also be converted to mains supply using the 220v-12v Adaptor.
NB. A 12v battery is not supplied. The unit is supplied with the necessary connection cables. A short earth stake is supplied. There is a solar optionn available to create a single unit.
|Stored Energy; 1.3 Joule
||Output Energy; 0.9 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 11000v
||Volts at 500 Ohm; 3600v
|Max fence length; 20m (30km)
||Realistic length; 8m (13km)
|Will run 5 nets
||Power Consumption; 90 mA
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.