You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Magnificent Dual Volt Electric Fencing Energiser
The Farmer AN100 range of Electric Fence energisers have been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this medium power energiser thus providing excellent predator control.
- The AN15 is a medium power from either 220v mains energiser or 12v battery input - or both, where this setup may suite many people.
- May be used in conjunction with a battery that will act as a backup and seamlessly take over operation should there be a power cut.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Ideal unit for smaller Free-range poultry and pig units.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- Load sensing circuitry reducing operating costs. Power consumption of only 180milliAmps so a 100amp hour battery should last in the region of 550 hours. Draws just 3 Watts so compare that with a 40 Watt light bulb.
- Supplied with Mains and Battery supply leads depending on the required unit, Fence and Earth Connection kit.
- An Earth Stake is not supplied. Fence and Earth connection wires are supplied but may not be sufficiently long enough when used as a mains unit - High Voltage cable may be required.
|Stored Energy; 1.5 Joule||Output Energy; 1 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v|
|Max fence length; 20klm||Realistic length; 13klm|
|Will run 7 nets||Power Consumption; 180mAmps|