A highly versatile Electric Fencing Energiser
- The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries with dimentions upto 250mm x 192mm x 225mm.
- Automatic current saving and protection against low level discharge will extend the life of the battery to its' maximum so considerably extending the re-charge interval.
- Automatic built-in potentiometer circuitry allows you to set the strength of the energiser to suite your requirements.
- The energizer has sophisticated circuitry including a potentiometer and 6 level voltage control allowing you to select the power output according to the requirements of the target.
- The unit draws between 30-120 milliAmps so a 100aH Battery may last 2000 hours* depending on the potentiometer setting used.
NB. A 12v battery is not supplied. The unit is supplied with the necessary connection cables. Requires 2 long earth posts. The unit may be coupled with the solar unit available to create a single unit
|Stored Energy; 1. Joule
||Output Energy; 0.7 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 9200v
||Volts at 500 Ohm; 3500v
|Max fence length; 18m (30km)
||Realistic length; 7m (12km)
|Will run 5 nets
||Power Consumption; 30-120 mA
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.