You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A Popular Choice of a brown Electric Fencing Tape in Europe
- The thick, Polyplastic monofilaments at the edge of the tape provide greater stability than any other tape and allows it to accept higher tension levels than other tapes.
- Available in either White or Brown
- This tape looks attractive and fulfils the purpose of a secure perimeter fence. No wonder it is a popular tape in Europe.
- The Stainless steel conductors are 0.28mm thick and ensure excellent conductivity as well as a high breaking strength.
- 5 Year warranty* against UV degradation for your protection.
- Supplied as a 40mm tape in 200 meter reels.
|Conductivity||40mm = 0.2 Ohms/m|
|Number of Conductors||40mm = 8|
|Breaking Strain||40mm = 260 Kgs|
*The warranty offered on all the above tapes is limited to the Ultra Violet degradation of the plastic material and does not cover mechanical damage by wind action, animal action, abrasion or damage by lightning strike.
40mm Hotline Turbocharge Premium Green Polytape Premium 40mm Tape from Hotline Excellent Conductivity of 0.07Ohms/m assures you the best transfer of electricity to the target. 5 Stainless Steel Conductors giving...