You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
An Electric Fence energiser providing plenty of Energy to keep your horses in.
This energiser is our most popular product with equestrian customers due to its many advanced features making it suitable for nearly every situation.
- A more powerful mains electric fence energiser supplying plenty of spare capacity for your peace of mind.
- The VCS model contains built-in circuitry giving you a constant knowledge of the strength of the fence by using a range of LED's on the face of the energiser. An instant snapshot of how efficiently your fence is performing.
- TWO Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- Very attractive and easy to install and maintain. Full installation instructions supplied.
- Mains units are stronger and cheaper per unit of energy to run, no battery concerns and may be placed a considerable distance from the fence and connected by a single wire. The energiser does not have to be adjacent to the fence.
- A minimum of a 1m earth stake and Insulated cable is required.
- Very cheap to run. Draws just 4.5 Watts, far less than a 40 Watt light bulb.
|Stored Energy; 3 Joule||Output Energy; 2.3 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 5500v|
|Max fence length; 22m(40km)||Realistic length; 12m(20km)|
|Will run 7 nets||Power Consumption; 4.5 Watts|
The 145cm (4ft 10in) tall Ultimate ELECTRIC CHICKEN NET is the most effective fox proofing available Protect your chickens from a fox - 38% Taller - 90% EXTRA PROTECTION Give yourself great...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Trapper AN24 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both...
Beeswax Leather Oil. Cleansing and moisturising ingredients penetrate deep into your saddles and bridles, making them supple, durable and tear-resistant. Contains natural beeswax. Hard leather is once more supple, and regular use preserves...