You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Posts
- Fence Accessories
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- What you Need for a Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- Improve Your Fence
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Visit our Blog
An Electric Fence energiser providing plenty of Energy to keep your horses in.
This energiser is our most popular product with equestrian customers due to its many advanced features making it suitable for nearly every situation.
- A more powerful mains electric fence energiser supplying plenty of spare capacity for your peace of mind.
- The VCS model contains built-in circuitry giving you a constant knowledge of the strength of the fence by using a range of LED's on the face of the energiser. An instant snapshot of how efficiently your fence is performing.
- TWO Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- Very attractive and easy to install and maintain. Full installation instructions supplied.
- Mains units are stronger and cheaper per unit of energy to run, no battery concerns and may be placed a considerable distance from the fence and connected by a single wire. The energiser does not have to be adjacent to the fence.
- A minimum of a 1m earth stake and Insulated cable is required.
- Very cheap to run. Draws just 4.5 Watts, far less than a 40 Watt light bulb.
|Stored Energy; 3 Joule||Output Energy; 2.3 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 9000v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 5500v|
|Max fence length; 22m(40km)||Realistic length; 12m(20km)|
|Will run 7 nets||Power Consumption; 4.5 Watts|
A Popular Electric Fencing energiser for smaller Equestrian requirements A lower energy mains unit for energising medium yards and Equestrian fencing. Mains units are stronger and cheaper per unit of...
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
High Energy Mains Energiser This is a mid range electric fence energiser suitable for short to medium electric fences. This is ideal if you want an energiser with a higher...
An economic Energiser that packs a Punch A simple to operate mains unit for longer fences with a vegetation challenge. Suitable to use with most animals including difficult to control...
A popular Electric Fence Energiser for Difficult situations With an output of 5.2 Joules this is a very Powerful energiser designed for long distances with a strong vegetation challenge. It...
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...