You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A Popular Electric Fencing energiser for smaller Equestrian requirements
- A lower energy mains unit for energising medium yards and Equestrian fencing.
- Mains units are stronger and cheaper per unit of energy to run, no battery concerns and may be placed a considerable distance from the fence and connected by a single wire. They do not have to be adjacent to the fence.
- The unit draws just 2 Watts - far less than a 40 Watt light bulb.
- TWO Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- A 1m earth stake and Insulated cable is required.
|Stored Energy; 1.1 Joule||Output Energy; 0.9 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 8500v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 5500v|
|Max fence length; 11m (25km)||Realistic length; 5m (8km)|
|Will run 5nets||Power Consumption; 2 Watts|
An Electric Fence energiser providing plenty of Energy to keep your horses in. This energiser is our most popular product with equestrian customers due to its many advanced features making...
A Superb, very versatile Energiser. A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity. All necessary connections for either connection are supplied....
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
High Energy Mains Energiser This is a mid range electric fence energiser suitable for short to medium electric fences. This is ideal if you want an energiser with a higher...
An economic Energiser that packs a Punch A simple to operate mains unit for longer fences with a vegetation challenge. Suitable to use with most animals including difficult to control...
A popular Electric Fence Energiser for Difficult situations With an output of 5.2 Joules this is a very Powerful energiser designed for long distances with a strong vegetation challenge. It...
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...