The Ideal Portable Electric Fencing Energiser for small operations
- Simple and very easy to use. Weather and splash proof, may be left outside.
- The 9v battery is contained inside the energizer with the whole unit sitting on its own earth stake.
- All necessay connections and an earth stake are supplied.
- This is an ideal unit for short fences, small yards, pond and Allotment protection.
- The whole unit weighs just 5 kg including battery. This is a very versatile unit.
TWO Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- The B1 is supplied with Earth stake and all connections necessary.
- The base unit is NOT supplied with a battery. These are the batteries on offer.
- You may select an combination option that includes a battery.
- May also be run by an external 12v rechargeable battery (Preferably a leisure battery but a car battery may be used.) The unit may be run with the 9v battery retained within the box as a standby when recharging the 12v battery. For use with 12v battery a Connection Cable is required.
- The unit draws just 28 mA so a 100aH battery may last 3500 hours - very cheap to run.*
|Stored Energy; 0.18 Joule
||Output Energy; 0.12 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 8000v
||Volts at 500 Ohm; 3500v
|Max fence length; 2.5m (4km)
||Realistic length; 1.2m, (2km)
|1 Net Maximum
||Power Consumption; 28mA
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure