You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
High Energy Mains Energiser
- This is a mid range electric fence energiser suitable for short to medium electric fences. This is ideal if you want an energiser with a higher voltage.
- A popular Agricultural energiser that is reliable and easy to use.
- The sturdy casing is ideally suited to living outdoors and it comes with 4 lugs to either screw it to a post or wall
- This Energiser draws just 2.5 watts, far less than a 40 watt light bulb.
- An Earth stake and High Voltage cable is required.
- Only available in the United Kingdom
|Stored Energy; 1.5 Joule||Output Energy; 1 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 12000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 4700v|
|Max fence length; 30klm||Realistic length; 20klm|
|Will run 5 nets||Power Consumption; 2.5 Watts|
A Popular Electric Fencing energiser for smaller Equestrian requirements A lower energy mains unit for energising medium yards and Equestrian fencing. Mains units are stronger and cheaper per unit of...
An Electric Fence energiser providing plenty of Energy to keep your horses in. This energiser is our most popular product with equestrian customers due to its many advanced features making...
A Superb, very versatile Energiser. A versatile energiser that will run of either a 12 volt battery or 220 volt mains electricity. All necessary connections for either connection are supplied....
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
An economic Energiser that packs a Punch A simple to operate mains unit for longer fences with a vegetation challenge. Suitable to use with most animals including difficult to control...
A popular Electric Fence Energiser for Difficult situations With an output of 5.2 Joules this is a very Powerful energiser designed for long distances with a strong vegetation challenge. It...
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...