A Superb 12v Energiser for a medium length fence
- This is a considerably stronger electric fencing energiser than the A2 and is ideally suited for people who have longer electric fences or who are potentially having a long fence.
- The low price makes it Ideal for those shorter fences that may be subjected to high vegetation challenge.
- Like the A2, it has a very strong, weather resistant casing with lugs on each corner to attach to a fence or to hang it up by.
- This is a superb value energiser and when the power output is compared to it's price, the Copel A4 has to be one of the best value 12v battery energisers on the market today.
- Draws 350 milliAmps so a 100 aH battery may last 280 hours*.
- Available only in the United Kingdom.
|Stored Energy; 3.8 Joule
||Output Energy; 2.8 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 8000v
||Volts at 500Ohm; 4000v
|Max fence length; 100klm
||Realistic length; 50klm
|Will run 10 nets
||Power Consumption; 350mA
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.