Anti Cannibalism Spray
- Prevents birds from pecking and feather pulling. Use at the first sign of damage.
- 400ml aerosol can without CFC's.
- Many birds develop the distressful habit of plucking out the feathers of other hens in the flock.
- This mostly occurs through boredom, or lack of protein in the diet, or sometimes it just happens.
- This helps break this habit and so allows new feathers to grow. It is a non toxic, non staining, easy to apply spray that is very bitter to taste and will will therefore deter the agressor.
- Anti-bacterial agents have been incorporated for minor skin abrasions