Superb protection for Chickens
The hotShock range have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this Devil providing excellent predator exclusion.
- The hotShock A50 is a high powered, 12v energizer used for insensitive animals and fences with a high vegetation challenge.
- The high running voltage of 12000v enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximize the control of these difficult groups of livestock - yet remain as safe as any other energiser.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- In the search for food, predators have to overcome different obstacles and the most difficult is fear of humans. A shock from a sub-standard electric fence is not a problem for a mother rearing young cubs, a hungry, wounded or an old predator, to crawl or jump through the fence.
- A carnivore has to learn to respect an electric fence and the operational efficiency must be high for electric fencing to repel the carnivore penetration.
- The hotShock range optimises this operational efficiency and the devilish capacity soon stimulates the essential "fear of the fence"
- THREE Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- Draws 500 milliAmps so a 100 aH battery may last 200 hours*.
- Good, effective earthing is vital so 2 x 1m Long Earth Stakes and High Voltage Insulated Cable is required to connect to the earth stake. A 12v battery is not supplied.
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure
|Stored Energy; 4.2 Joule||Output Energy; 3 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 12000v||Volts at 500Ohm; 6400v|
|Max fence length; 50m (80km)||Realistic length; 30m (50km)|
|Will run 15 nets||Power Consumption; 500mA|