Electric Fence Control and GPS tracking of your Electric Fence Energiser using a Mobile App.
The Technology encompassed in the HotShock A50GPS will permit the control of various functions via your mobile phone and also protect your energiser by a GPS locating signal.
- You will also be notified by text when the energy availability in your battery drops below a pre-determined level allowing you to monitor the condition of your fence from any locality
- This function removes the worry that your fence will be compromised and ineffective for a period of time whilst predators invade or your valuable animals escape to pastures new.
- The GPS function is an anti theft device and will transmit a locating signal for 48 hours that may be opened directly on Google Maps with a Smartphone allowing you to track it and recover it from a possible theft situation. The current speed over the ground of the thief is given. This same function notifies you that a theft of your fence energiser has taken place the minute it is disconnected and taken allowing you to immediately take steps to recover your property. The video clip below shows the effectiveness of this facility.
- The energiser may be switched on and off remotely by text message. This removes the need to traips back and forth when repairing a fault
- All other features are identical to the HotShock A50 Electric Fencing Energiser that has proved popular and effective.
- Draws 500 milliAmps so a 100 aH battery may last 200 hours*.
- THREE Year warranty, comprehensive repair facilities and 60 years of manufacturing secure this product.
- Good, effective earthing is vital so 2 x 1m Long Earth Stakes and High Voltage Insulated Cable are required to connect to the earth stake. A 12v battery is not supplied. A SIM card is supplied.
- These are made to order so the delivery lead time for the delivery of this product is about 14 days
* The figure refers to the energiser being in constant operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there are always animals or vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure
|Stored Energy; 4.2 Joule
||Output Energy; 3 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 12000v
||Volts at 500Ohm; 6400v
|Max fence length; 50m (80km)
||Realistic length; 30m (50km)
|Will run 15 nets
||Power Consumption; 500mA
Operating Instructions for HotShock A50 GPS.
Video showing how the HotShock A50 GPS works.