Gate Sets, Gate Handles
Electric Fencing Gate Handles & Complete Sets
- These gate handles give you an electrified wire running across the length of the gate. The gate handle is only hooked onto one side of the electric fence, so once it's unhooked, the entire gate and gate handle become safe to pass through.
- Every handle is fully insulated against high voltage fences and has a tension pull spring, so the handle securely hooks onto the latch and never falls off.
- Wide colour range of Gate Handles for your selection. Gate Handles suitable for both Tape and Rope available for your selection.
- Strengthened Steel hooks prevents straightening under pressure.
Excl. Tax: £3.60 Incl. Tax: £4.32
Stainless Steel Gate Handle
- Hook and rotating compression spring made of stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel has excellent anti rust properties.
- Increased insulation extending its capacity to be used with strong energisers.
- The spring has a built in limiter.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £5.50 Incl. Tax: £6.60
A solid insulator to attach a gate handle
- The insulated attachment screws onto a wooden post and may be used with any gate handle.
- Standard loop and hook configuration.
- Universally used for any gate handle.
- Supplied in packs of 5 or 10.
Excl. Tax: £4.00 Incl. Tax: £4.80
Tape Gate Insulator
- 40mm Tape attachment with an insulated screw-in insulator for a wooden post.
- Galvanised steel construction gives you excellent longevity and secure transmission of the Electric Fence energy.
- The insulated attachment screws onto a wooden post..
- May be used with any gate handle.
Excl. Tax: £28.00 Incl. Tax: £33.60The bright, attractive elasticised electrical rope is safer than sprung gate sets as the horse cannot get its tail caught in the rope.
- Large diameter spring extendable upto 5 metres.
- The spring is energised so is part of the fence.
- This is a complete installation kit including insulators.