Batteries, On/Off Switch
Batteries suitable for Electric Fence Energisers.
- 9v Dry batteries batteries work in all 9v type energisers. They are single us and NOT re-chargeable.
- The batteries are Cadmium and and Mercury free
- Cold weather may have a serious effect on your batteries life.
- The Switch isolates separate fences for ease of maintenance.
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £11.55 Incl. Tax: £13.86
- 55, 150 or 2000 Amp Hour batteries available - the greater the aH - the longer the battery will last.
- Provides 9v of power for a powerful fence.
- Built for reliability and optimised for Electric Fences.
- Cadmium and Mercury free.
Excl. Tax: £8.20 Incl. Tax: £9.84
- May be used to isolate portions of a fence for alterations or repairs.
- Two separate fence outlets may be connected and controlled. Either or both may be switched on as required.
- You don't need to power down your whole fence when using an On/Off switch.
- Ideal tool in fault finding.
Excl. Tax: £11.57 Incl. Tax: £13.88Essential to connect external 12v leisure batteries to 9v equiStop B range energizers.
N.B. Not required for purpose built 12v Energisers. Learn More