Steel Pig Posts.
Traditional Oval steel fence posts used by Pig and Dairy farmers for years.
- Long lasting and very durable.
- Ideal for strip grazing
- Steel pig tail posts are ideal for those who have sheep, pigs and cattle and want something with extra toughness and strength.
- With the triangular foot design they are better at holding the ground as well.
- Fit a Pig Post insulator to the posts to mount wire at any height
Starting at: Excl. Tax: £49.50 Incl. Tax: £59.40
Rock solid Steel Pig posts
- Ideal for pig fences.
- An extremely tough, solid metal post, footplate and stake.
- An insulator at the top to secure rope or wire.
- Additional insulators may be added to customise your fence.
- 8mm diameter with a welded footplate - thick and sturdy.
- Packs of 25 posts. Prices are per pack.
Excl. Tax: £50.15 Incl. Tax: £60.18
White Steel Post
- Ideal for course marking. Rope slips easily into the top Loop
- Welded foot spike is easily pushed into the ground giving a secure finish
- Plastic Loop Insulator with white finishing
- 105cm/3.5ft total length, 90cm/3ft above ground
- Supplied in a Pack of 30 Posts