Mains Fence Energisers
Mains Electric Fencing Energisers
- A 220v Mains fence energiser is the pounding heart of the system providing an effective current throughout your Electric fence
- A safe, powerful jolt that keeps animals at bay and keeps predators out. Great energy efficiency. Low power consumption
- After 60 years of manufacturing energisers - our Mains powered energisers are reliable, powerful and provide the best cost/power ratio.
- Just plug it in and it will do its' duty. The most popular class of energiser
- All energisers are supplied with a minimum 2 year warranty* and backed up by a comprehensive repair facility for your peace of mind
- Energisers are only supplied with 3 pin plug, High Voltage Cable to connect to fence and Earth Post is required.
- Our 220v mains energisers comply with the European Standard EN 60335- 2-76 and do not cause radio or TV interference. Our energisers also comply with European Directive (EMC) 89/336/EEC) and are printed with the CE mark.
* Warranty is against manufacturing faults and does not cover damage caused by flooding, water ingress, animal damage or lightning strike.
Excl. Tax: £85.00 Incl. Tax: £102.00
Designed for Horses
- This is an ideal electric fence energizers for the smaller Equestrian yards.
- The ratio of cost/power is very competitive.
- Stored energy; 1 joule.Output energy; 0.8 joule. Draws just 2 Watts.
- Provides the jolt needed to keep horses in the fence.
- 2 Year Warranty and 60 YEARS of manufacturing for your peace of mind
Excl. Tax: £80.00 Incl. Tax: £96.00
Happy Electric Fence Energiser
- The Happy NG3.1 is a powerfull, effective Mains unit designed for the Equestrian market.
- There is a selection of attractive casings that may suite your taste.
- It's cost/energy ratio is very competitive.
- Output Energy; 1 Joule. Draws only 2 Watts.
Excl. Tax: £89.00 Incl. Tax: £106.80
Combination powered Fence Energisers
- Stored Energy 1.2 Joule, Output 0.8 Joule
- Low cost energiser suitable for Equestrian yards and all applications
- Draws just 1.6 Watts. Extremely cheap to run.
- Runs off either mains power or 12 battery power