Magnificent Electric Fencing Predator Protection.
The Farmer range of Electric Fence energisers have been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar are effectively excluded by this medium power energiser thus providing excellent predator control.
- The AN25 is a medium power 12v battery input where this setup may suite many people.
- The high running voltage enables the current to bridge the natural insulating qualities of wool and feathers to maximise the control of these difficult groups of livestock.
- Ideal unit for Free range poultry and pig units.
- This high current also assists in fence maintenance by burning off weeds touching the wires.
- The LED Display on the front cover offers a constant snapshot of the quality and effectiveness of your fence. The green battery indicator informs you when the battery needs to be charged.
- Load sensing circuitry reducing operating costs. Power consumption of 350 milliAmps so a 100 amp hour battery should last in the region of 280 hours. Draws just 3.5 Watts when connected to mains so compare that with a 40 Watt light bulb.
- Supplied with Battery supply leads, Fence and Earth Connection kit. May be converted to Mains by adding the 220v - 12v Adaptor
- An Earth Stake is not supplied.
|Stored Energy; 2.5 Joule
||Output Energy; 2 Joule.
|Max Voltage; 10000v
||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v
|Max fence length; 22m (35km)
||Realistic length; 12.5m (20km)
|Will run 11 nets
||Power Consumption; 350mAmps