You have no items in your shopping cart.
A very powerful Electric Fencing Energiser
- This powerfull energiser is particularly suited to agricultural and rural locations where an effective fence is vital.
- LED range of lights supplying you with instant information if your fence is operating satisfactory at a glance.
- The battery is contained within the case that is suitable for rechargeable 12v batteries up to 265mm x 175mm x 225mm.**
- The 30 Watt solar panel will be adequate throughout the year.
- A charge limiter is built into the energiser as is a reverse charge protection.
- The whole unit may be securely locked onto a solid external feature using the incorporated metal attachment to reduce theft.
- Automatic current saving and protection against low level discharge will extend the life of the battery to its' maximum so considerably extending the re-charge interval.
- Automatic built-in circuitry giving you a constant knowledge of the strength of the fence by using a range of LED's on the face of the energiser.
- The energizer has sophisticated circuitry including a potentiometer and 6 level voltage control allowing you to select the power output according to the requirements of the target.
- The unit draws between 95- 450 milliamps depending on your setting, so a 100aH Battery may last 1500 hours* without the Solar Panel attached.
- May be converted to Mains with battery back-up by adding the 220v - 12v adaptor
- The Ranger AN4800S is manufactured to order.
**NB. A 12v battery is not supplied. The unit is supplied with the necessary connection cables. Requires long earth posts - a short 30-50 cm stake is inadequate..
|Stored Energy; 5.7 Joule||Output Energy; 4.8 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 16800v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6500v|
|Max fence length; 80m (60km)||Realistic length; 30m (25km)|
|Will run 17nets||Power Consumption; 95-450 mA|
* The figure refers to the energiser being in perfect operation without any drainage on the system. It should be considered as an absolute maximum as there is always vegetation touching a fence, poor insulation etc. Realistically expect about 70-80% of that figure.