You have no items in your shopping cart.
Turbomax Electric Sheep Netting.
With this sheep net the bottom two wires are not energised. Thus, the current-carrying wires have less contact with the vegetation and it is less likely to short out onto the ground whilst retaining the superior rigidity and security. The bottom two strands are not carrying current.
- The semi-rigid plastic vertical riser every 30 cm in place of plain poly wire creates a very stable and effective barrier against predatory Foxes and dogs.
- The more rigid net is easier to handle and reduces movement time than other types.
- Due to these semi-rigid plastic risers the net keeps its' shape very well over more contoured, broken ground.
- Less prone to wind damage.
- Re-inforced top and bottom strands giving greater strength.
- The 90 cm net has 8 Electroplastic twines of which 6 are electrified.
- The nets have White risers with white/black horizontals. Black non-electrified strands.
- All nets are 50 m (55 yards) long and 90 cm Tall, they are supplied with 14 plastic posts on metal stakes, a warning sign, connections, attachments and a repair kit.
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence.
- Link to a discussion on why this new sheep net has been introduced.