You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
Electrified Sheep Netting - the Ultimate Protection
- The 90 cm high net has 8 horizontal wires of which 7 are electrified.
- 105cm high net has 9 horizontal wires of which 8 are energised.
- Both nets have a re-inforced top line for easy handling.
- All nets are 50m (55 yards) long and woven with twine that has a high conductive coefficient of 1 ohm/meter, the lower the better.
- There is nothing is more efficient at protecting your flock than the Electric Fence. Your flocks are protected within electric netting from Foxes and dogs more securely than any other form of lightweight fencing.
- Sheep are well insulated so a stronger hotSHOCK energizer may be advisable.
- Never connect more than ONE energizer to a fence. The vertical lines are constructed out of twine.
- NB. The net supplied is ORANGE (not yellow as shown in the image)
Turbomax Electric Sheep Netting. With this sheep net the bottom two wires are not energised. Thus, the current-carrying wires have less contact with the vegetation and it is less likely to...
Netting Corner Balance Post. Use to install at the corners of poultry netting so that a greater tension may be applied resulting in a neater, more efficient net It is...
An Excellent way to improve the effectiveness of your nets. Prevents the growth of weeds up into the nets which will cause a serious reduction of efficiency. Greatly reduces the management requirement...