You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Electric Netting
- Tape, Twine, Wire And Rope
- Fencing Energisers
- Fencing Posts
- Electric Fencing Kits
- Stable And Yard
- Poultry Husbandry
- Dairy Husbandry
- Lambing And Calving
- Animal Husbandry
- What is Electric Fencing
- Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Installing a Fence
- How to Erect a Net
- What you Need for a Fence
- Frequently Asked Queries
- Testing an Electric Fence
- Quantities Guide
- Improve Your Fence
- Poultry Netting Trial
- Electric Netting Dimensions
- Electric Fencing Mistakes
- TLD Max Technology
- Energiser Terminology
- Choosing an Energiser
- Fencing Articles
- Trouble Shooting
- Delivery Terms
- Here's a Blog Worth Reading
A popular Electric Fence Energiser for Difficult situations
- With an output of 5.2 Joules this is a very Powerful energiser designed for long distances with a strong vegetation challenge.
- It is simple to install and very cheap to run as it draws just 7.5 Watts - 5 times less consumption than a 40 watt light bulb.
- A minimum 1m earth stake and Insulated cable is required to get the power to the fence.
- Due to the high energy output it is advised that quality conductors are used.
- Available only in the United Kingdom
|Stored Energy; 6 Joule||Output Energy; 5.1 Joule.|
|Max Voltage; 13000 v||Volts at 500 Ohm; 6000 v|
|Max fence length; 80 klm||Realistic length; 50 klm|
|Will run 18 nets||Power Consumption; 7.5 Watts|
A Popular Electric Fencing energiser for smaller Equestrian requirements A lower energy mains unit for energising medium yards and Equestrian fencing. Mains units are stronger and cheaper per unit of...
An Electric Fence energiser providing plenty of Energy to keep your horses in. This energiser is our most popular product with equestrian customers due to its many advanced features making...
An Energiser for Optimum Predator Protection. The hotShock range of Electric Fence energizers have been designed to be highly effective against the insulating qualities of Deer hair and Sheeps wool....
High Energy Mains Energiser This is a mid range electric fence energiser suitable for short to medium electric fences. This is ideal if you want an energiser with a higher...
An economic Energiser that packs a Punch A simple to operate mains unit for longer fences with a vegetation challenge. Suitable to use with most animals including difficult to control...
Strong Agricultural Mains Energiser The Farmer N25 Electric Fence energizer has been utilised by farmers around Europe to contain and protect their stock from predators. Foxes, Badgers and Wild Boar...
Dual Powered Electric Fence Energiser for greater Flexibility The Gemini 80 provides the best of both worlds when it comes to choice of power supply as it will run both from...