You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Quality Electric Fencing Tape
72 times better conductivity than standard tapes. The very low 0.27 ohms/m gives you greater strength and better conductivity.
- With very low ohms/m they will supply that all important electronic barb to control even the most "'ornary crittur".
- The white colour makes the fence very conspicuous to the animals eye.
- The TLD Max conductors for the Ranger series of tapes combines the excellent conductivity of a copper conductor with the high breaking strength of stainless steel for a superior conductor that is more resistant to breaking than standard compounds.
- The tape has been made out of Polyethylene plastic rather than the normal Polypropylene for greater strength and longevity.
- The edges are re-enforced for greater stability and all the tapes are supplied with a 3 year* warranty.
- It is available in 20mm and 40mm, and comes in 200m lengths. All the products are white with a yellow identification strand.
|Tape Width||Reel Length||Resistance||Breaking Strain||Maximum Length|
|20mm||200m||0.27 Ohms/m||120 Kg||13.5 Klm|
|40mm||200m||0.20 Ohms/m||180 Kg||14.5 Klm|
*The warranty offered on all the above tapes is limited to sunlight's Ultra Violet degradation of the plastic material and does not cover mechanical damage by wind action, animal action, abrasion or damage by lightning strike.