You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beeswax Leather Oil.
- Cleansing and moisturising ingredients penetrate deep into your saddles and bridles, making them supple, durable and tear-resistant.
- Contains natural beeswax.
- Hard leather is once more supple, and regular use preserves the unique properties of the leather.
- Apply the Beeswax Leather Oil liberally to clean leather with a soft cloth and let it soak in. Repeat the application several times in succession if necessary.
- Water is no friend to leather. When leather gets wet, the water forms a temporary bond with the oils in the leather, when the water dries it lifts the oils out leaving the leather dry and brittle. Not good!
- Cleaning and re-greasing components penetrate deep into the leather and make it hard-wearing, water-resistant and tear-resistant. Simply apply sparingly to clean leather before rubbing in to condition and restore all smooth leather products.
- Providing all-round protection to leather is easy. Easy to apply, and offering a balance between excellent water-repellent properties, deep nourishment, and good levels of breathability, this product is the perfect way to keep your leather looking and performing at its best.